What is the best way to pull value out of your project? That is the key question we need to ask when we want to sell. Only then can we make a strong pitch, to the right people with the right words.
But strategy is choosing, it’s making choices. So we need to evaluate the options and identify the path we are going to test.
We provide tools and methods to determine value and make choices.
- Tools and workshops to think outside of the box
- Transformation of field data into useable information for strategy elaboration
- Business model proposals and testing ;
- Value proposal architecture ;
- Commercialisation process engineering ;
At this level organisation is no rocket science. But you have got to spend some time on it if you don’t want the whole project to blow up. You need to identify what the minimum requirements are, make sure you are giving yourself the right tools to sell your product.
Some of the organisational challenges we can work together on :
- Interaction between sales and marketing
- Interaction between sales and product development
- Do you need a product manager, a product director
- Managing your sales people
- CRM, product management software, communication tools
Market studies are innovation’s worst friend. If it’s new, that means you don’t have a history and a potential customer saying she likes your innovation doesn’t mean she’s going to buy it. This is why we use the Market Engagement approach in addition to standard approaches, to optimise market understanding.
These are some fields we can help you with :
- Dynamic segmentation to identify most accessible market
- Strategic positionning to leverage sales fast
- Market and opportunity studies
- Prospective brainstorming to draw your roadmap
- Market intelligence to make the right decisions